If you're here today, ooooobviously you've seen my new blog page design!
ISN'T IT GREAT?!?!?!?!?! I am in love love love with it, and couldn't be happier!
Of course, it's all thanks to my favorite Carolina Country Girl, Annabelle!
She actually approached me to redesign my blog since I had mentioned wanting to do a makeover. I started with a Pinterest Inspiration board, which she said helped her out a lot. She took the pictures off of that, and came up with this! She was great to work with, and is very creative! So if you're looking for someone to to a makeover on your little ol' blog, go see her!
***********************************************************************************
So now for my weekly goals! How did I do??? Ummmm....just ok. I will say, I'm pretty proud of myself, because I worked out both days I was at the hotel on my work trip! I'm home for awhile now without any work trips, and to say that I'm excited to get back into my daily routine is a definite understatement!
Last week's goals:
1) Give myself ONE cheat day: Friday.
2) Log into MFP every day
3) NO sweets
4) Stay under my calorie goal 5 of 7 days.
I accomplished 2 of the 4...I had my cheat day...and boy I did it big. Including lots of beer-at the concert, of course :) You can't go to Canada and not drink beer! I also stayed under my calorie goal 5 of 7 days. I logged into MFP 4 of 7 days, and was under all of those days. I know the 3 days I didn't, I was only over my calories on 2 of the days.
I would have met my no sweet goals, but had a lapse in brain function at one of my cousin's basketball games, and had a handful of jelly beans. I didn't realize I had broken one of my rules until about halfway through, then just said 'screw it' and ate the rest.
I am BEYOND glad to be able to eat home-cooked meals every day this week, and I'm going to try to not eat out at ALL. So...this week's goals:
1) No eating out
2) Stay under my calories 5 out of 7 days
3) Drink 80 oz. of water a day
4) Work out 4 times
I am confident I'll be able to meet all of these goals. What are your goals for the week?
This week I'll have my concert recap, a recipe, some book reviews, and maaaaybe even announcing an AWESOME giveaway that will be happening in the near future :)




Love the new design! Great job on your goals!!!
ReplyDeleteYour blog makeover looks great!
ReplyDeleteLove the new design!
ReplyDeleteOMG - I LOVE the new design!!!!! You had a rockin' week - great job!
ReplyDeleteMy goal this week is just to survive and make it through all I have scheduled. ;)
Have an amazing week, my friend!
I'm so glad that you love it! I had a lot of fun working with you! Great job on your goals! You inspire me!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the new bloggy look. congrats! a new look is always refreshing. :)
ReplyDeletexo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com
I love love love the new blog design. AB did a great job. Go you on your goals I have been bad these last 2 weeks I getting it back this week though.
ReplyDeleteLove the new design! Very fun and it shows your new focus better than the old design! This makes me want to do something with my blog...
ReplyDelete