*********************************************************************************
While I took a little blogging break, I did a LOT of reading! I've compiled a list of the books I've read, with just a quick blurb about each one. Here goes!
The Providence Series by Jamie McGuire (Author of Beautiful Disaster for all of you Travis Maddox-loving ladies!)
Struggling with her
father's death, Nina meets Jared Ryel, presumably by chance. However it
soon becomes clear that he knows more about her than even close
friends. When her father's former associates begin following her in the
dark, Nina learns that her father was not the man she thought he was,
but a thief who stole from demons. In searching for the truth behind her
father's death, she stumbles upon something she never expected, and
something Hell wants, that only she holds the key for. Jared risks
everything to keep the women he was born to save, by sharing the secret
he was sworn to protect.
My Review: I loved this series! It definitely has a paranormal aspect to it, which I actually enjoyed (and I'm not a Twilight fan). I read all three books in 2 days if that tells you anything!
4 out of 5 stars
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
Sometimes discovering the truth can leave you more hopeless than believing the lies…
That’s what seventeen-year-old Sky realizes after she meets Dean Holder. A guy with a reputation that rivals her own and an uncanny ability to invoke feelings in her she’s never had before. He terrifies her and captivates her all in the span of just one encounter, and something about the way he makes her feel sparks buried memories from a past that she wishes could just stay buried.
Sky struggles to keep him at a distance knowing he’s nothing but trouble, but Holder insists on learning everything about her. After finally caving to his unwavering pursuit, Sky soon finds that Holder isn’t at all who he’s been claiming to be. When the secrets he’s been keeping are finally revealed, every single facet of Sky’s life will change forever.
That’s what seventeen-year-old Sky realizes after she meets Dean Holder. A guy with a reputation that rivals her own and an uncanny ability to invoke feelings in her she’s never had before. He terrifies her and captivates her all in the span of just one encounter, and something about the way he makes her feel sparks buried memories from a past that she wishes could just stay buried.
Sky struggles to keep him at a distance knowing he’s nothing but trouble, but Holder insists on learning everything about her. After finally caving to his unwavering pursuit, Sky soon finds that Holder isn’t at all who he’s been claiming to be. When the secrets he’s been keeping are finally revealed, every single facet of Sky’s life will change forever.
My Review: JUST READ IT ALREADY!!!!
5 out of 5 stars
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I read many other books including:
The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden: 4 out of 5 stars
Thoughtless: 3 out of 5 stars
The Marriage Trap: 2 out of 5 stars
Gabriel's Inferno: 3 out of 5 stars
Gabriel's Rapture: 3 out of 5 stars
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm currently reading
Effortless, which is the book that comes after Thoughtless. There's also a 3rd book in the series called Reckless, which isn't out until later this year.
Come find me on GoodReads to see the rest of my books!






I'm currently reading The Big Book of Smut. All if the hot steaminess without the lame back story!
ReplyDeleteI feel like it's really good Karma that the first giveaway you won was for a charity...Keep up the winnings!
ReplyDelete