Firmoo contacted me to pick a free pair of glasses, in exchange for a review of their product.
Here's a little about their product, from their website:
- Vision - An ideal pair of prescription glasses as a half medical tool to correct vision should be made up of a quality frame and lenses with accurate prescription. We promise all our eyeglasses frames are of high quality. Besides, all eyewear provided by us goes through strict inspection by our experienced opticians before shipping to ensure the accuracy of lens prescription. That's why we keep the lowest return and exchange rate among all online optical stores worldwide.
- Fashion - We offer classic and fashion glasses frames for you to choose from. All of these frames which are quite popular in the world are elaborately picked by our staff from thousands of frames in the market.
- Frugal way - Our prescription eyeglasses are inexpensive even though with high quality, therefore, everyone can afford it.
Now....for the goods. When I opened the package, I was pleasantly surprised that I got the case, a bag to hold the case, and a cleaning cloth. Now, I don't have glasses because my vision is better than 20/20, so this glasses stuff is all new to me. And, in the case was a little screwdriver and little nose piece replacement pieces. Yes, these are all very technical terms :)
I chose style #SDSB1706, which are these:
I thought they were pretty cute. So in my review, the company asks to take "stylish pictures" to show off the goods...well, I'm not so stylish, so a couple of selfies was about all I could get.
Here, we have the saucy librarian:
Notice the seat belt...safety first, everyone!
And I toned it down a bit when I got to work:
With this being my first experience wearing any glasses for more than about 5 seconds, I would say it was a good one. I was pleasantly surprised when I put the glasses on, because they were so lightweight. I could barely tell they were there. And I'm actually freaking out as I type this, but I liked wearing these more than my two pairs of Coach sunglasses! I know...blasphemy. And they didn't leave those annoying little red marks on your nose after you wear glasses for a long time.
They seem pretty sturdy, and not cheap at all. I also have a hard time with sunglasses sitting crooked on my face, but after analyzing these things on my face for a good 5 minutes, they are spot on. Not crooked! And when dealing with their customer service department to get the glasses, they were very helpful when the first link they sent me didn't work. Even though I don't wear real glasses, I would definitely buy from them for another cute pair to wear just because.
And because this company is so nice, and you guys are awesome, they're letting me introduce you to the First Pair Free Program. You get your first pair of glasses for free, and only have to pay for shipping! For those of you who do have prescription glasses, when you order, there is a place to enter all of your technical eye vision stuff.
And one last note, they have a virtual try-on program, so you can upload your own photos and "try" the glasses on. I didn't do that, and was still happy with the pair I chose.
So there ya go!
Happy weekend, peeps!







Nice! I love getting new glasses!
ReplyDeleteThose are super cute!! I love them!
ReplyDelete~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com
Those look great on you! I'll have to check that out.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the review and sharing your 'new look'.
Have a great weekend!
You look so cute in glasses!!
ReplyDeleteHave you gotten even more gorgeous lately? I mean, I know Firmoo has great glasses, but you look gorgeous in them!!! Good review lady ;)
ReplyDelete