We were both excited to see him:
We drove the 3 hours to Regina, Canada (it's pronounced like "vagina". No, I'm not kidding! hahaha) and went to his concert last Friday, and I can honestly say it was one of the BEST concerts I've been to! Granted I've only been to mostly country concerts-save the Snoop, Ludacris and Nelly concerts back in the day-but I've seen Miranda, Kenny, Sugarland, Jason Aldean and a bunch of others. He was GREAT. Better than great. I would pay good money to see him again!
So without further adieu....Mr. Church:
He opened with Country Music Jesus
And he's one of those artists who sounds almost better live than on his album.
I made this one extra large so you could see his smile. You're welcome.
I'm thinking all sorts of inappropriate thoughts right now...
Loves Me Like Jesus. Love love love.
Just'a creepin.....
Drink a little drink...
Smoke a little smoke.
He ended the show with Springsteen!
It was a fantastic show...like, blow your mind good! He was entertaining the whole time, hardly slowed down, and had flames, fireworks, different backgrounds, cannons and smoke throughout the whole show!
If you have the chance to see him, DO IT!
Tomorrow I'll be back with some things I learned about our neighbors to the north, and a DELISH recipe you won't want to miss. Two words: Crock pot!














Looks like an awesome concert! I'm so glad you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteSO jealous!! Love all the pictures!
ReplyDelete~Tiffany
You need to make them all large! They look better that way! Plus, then I can see your pretty face better in that first one! ;o)
ReplyDeleteI love the cute new lay out! She did a really good job!
I've seen Eric Church three times! My favorite was when his first cd debuted and he came to a local bar here. It was not asses to elbows but just enough of a crowd to make it fun! He high fived me! I thought I was in heaven! I'm glad to see he has trimmed his hair just a leeetle bit! It was starting to look rough! haha!
ReplyDeleteMy friend is related to Eric, he puts on a great show!
ReplyDelete