Come link up with Amber and Neely!
...that my husband has done more housework and laundry in the past 2 weeks than I have.
...and that I came home to a spotless house when I got home from D.C. :)
...that I have tons of work to do, but don't have the motivation to do so
...to act more mature than people twice your age
...to not be into Valentine's day
...to love my husband every day of the year, and not need a special day to show him how much I love him
...to be totally excited that he still made plans for us tonight :) ha ha
...to be ready for spring
...to being pissed at the government cause they don't have their shit together, therefore we don't get our tax return yet.
...to only consume coffee and soda during the day....and no water. Whoops.
...to already be looking at ordering seeds for my garden
...to not have the motivation to download my DC pics and edit them all so I can blog them
What's OK with you guys today?





My hubby is planning our valentine's day for tomorrow so it will be fun to see what he's got up his sleeve.
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Its OK Thursday!
You were in DC..aww we should have connected.. Next time. Happy valentines day. Kudos to hubby for helping out while you were away!
ReplyDeleteFinally someone who is not as into Valentines day either! I love my hubby but it's just another day for us! We are doing dinner tomorrow but we usually go out to dinner on Fridays lol.... Hope you had a great day my friend!
ReplyDeleteI feel like husbands cleaning the house is like an aphrodisiac...So awesome!!
ReplyDelete