Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Thursday, February 28, 2013

It's Ok!

Seriously...love this link up! Linking up with Amber, again, today!



It's OK!

...that my total weight loss is up to 43 lbs! WOOP WOOP! 

...that in my weight loss, I did it all by counting calories, portion control, and some exercise. No fad diets for this girl! This is permanent weight loss!

...that I spend too much time blogging when I'm supposed to be working.

...and that I took an hour out of my work day go go get a massage.

...that I'm totally ready for spring

...that I seem to be adding more books to my GoodReads account than I'm actually reading.

...to actually agree with something that Sarah Palin said on FB yesterday.

...to not watch this season of the Bachelor. WHAT?!?! First one in like, 6 years that I've missed...and I'm OK with it!

...that both Patrick and I are getting new pickups today! Spoiled!

...that I've been slacking on my Flip On/Flip Off Friday posts.

...to suck it up and be the better person, even though you've been shit on many times.

...to cry when other people cry. Especially men!

...to sneak a bite of the stupid chocolate costco cake that has been in my work fridge all week. Damn it!



That is heaven on a platter my friends...heaven on a platter.


What's OK with you guys this week???

Come back tomorrow to see some amaaaaaazing recipes!!!

4 comments:

  1. I am so inspired by your weight loss! Great job! I have been told that I can cry at the drop of a hat. Only because when I see someone else cry, I do. I hate to see someone sad. I feel for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh---43 pounds!?!? I am so, so impressed! Go you!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I'm finally getting back on tracking and trying to catch up on blog land. I LOOOVE your new design!! It is so perfectly you. It's awesome.

    Cheers to 43 lbs - that is uhmaaazing. You inspire me.

    Funny, this is the first season of The Bachelor that I HAVE watched in years...I'm hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just tried to post a comment...did it go through? Dang it!

    ReplyDelete