First of all, I'm trying to make this whole change to Bloglovin since flippin' Google Reader is going away. So bear with me as I post this stupid code to "claim my blog" or whatever.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
**********************************************************************************
Now onto the good stuff.
Ok, so I'm no fashion blogger, by ANY means.
But I thought I'd at least give you guys a fashion post. After I took my blogging break late last year, when I came back I said I was going to showing more "me" on here...so here you go!
Oh, and by the way...there are no beautiful outdoor pictures, or anything like that. You get me, in my office. Pictures taken with my new iphone by my coworker. Sorry for the blurriness. Yes, this is fashion blogging at it's finest!
First off, my hair is a LOT lighter. This is the lightest it's ever been. It's growing on me though. And now I can say, for SURE, that brunettes have more fun than blondes. Just sayin'.
Shirt: No clue...borrowed it from my mother in law.
Grey sweater: Maurices
Leggings: Vera Wang, from Kohls (best leggings ever!)
Boots: Sears...for $25. YES!
Necklace: Maurices
Hooker Hoop earrings: No clue
I also have a jade ring on my left middle finger, which was my great grandma's. It's probably about 80 years old, and she got it somewhere in Asia while she traveled as a Broadway star. Cool huh?
Overall, this is kinda what my style is. Comfortable, with a pop of color. And I'm feeling blah lately since I haven't exercised in a week, hence the drapey layers.




You look beautiful! I love the blonde!
ReplyDeleteSo what is this bloglovin' thing? Do you have to register your blog on it for someone to follow you with that service? I don't want to use it to follow blogs, but I want to make it convenient for others to follow me there if they wanted to.
I'm impressed! I don't think I could ever bring myself to do a fashion post. Okay, never say never! Maybe one day! You look great too! BT dubbs, I am now following you on Bloglovin...who do they think they are getting rid of Google Reader anyways?!?
ReplyDeleteI pretty much love that you refer to them as hooker hoop earrings. Cute outfit! I always think i'm going to dress cute for work....I end up there in jeans and a nice shirt if I do really good, otherwish polo or hoodie, depending on how cold it is out there!!!
ReplyDeleteI love Maurices clothes and jewelry and everything! You look really cute! Stylish, but comfortable - those are the best looks.
ReplyDelete-Amy
I LOVE the outfit! You are rockin' it.
ReplyDeleteBTW - you look AMAZING!