Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Thursday, March 21, 2013

It's OK!

Grab the button and link up with Amber and Neely!

It's OK...

...to eat breakfast twice in one day

...to just keep stuffing the trash down in the can so you don't have to take it out

...to "borrow" some creamer from your coworker

...to be missing Desperate Housewives lately

...to not blog every day

...to just feel like a blob, and not do anything

...to be exhausted at the end of the day, even though you just work at a desk most of the day

...to wear your sunglasses indoors

...to still be thankful to God, even if life is crappy for the minute

...to have an amazing family :)

...and to get called out by your grandma for not blogging for a couple of days! (Hi gramma!)

...that the farm had its first baby calf the other day! It begins!

...to have no social life, because your nose is stuck in a book

...to talk to blog friends more than real life friends

...to want to bitchslap mother nature in the face right now

...to be sad because I have no vacations planned at all this year :( sad :(

...to be loving my new iphone! Yahoo!

...to cry watching Grey's Anatomy


What's OK with you today??



3 comments:

  1. I love your OKs!
    My OKs are on my blog today. .
    PS: If you find Mother Nature - give her a slap for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's DEFINITELY okay to have breakfast twice lol. And a third on that mother nature thing. I'm visiting from the OK Thursday linky too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been watching Desperate Housewives on Netflix for the past several weeks! I miss it so much!!

    This is my first time linking up with It's Ok Thursday..I'm a new follower :)

    Holly, www.curiousprinkles.com

    ReplyDelete