Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Thursday, March 28, 2013

It's OK Thursday!

Linking up again this week with Amber.





Here's what's ok with me this week:

...It's Ok to be in a bitter mood because of the weather.

...to not take the high road, and NOT feel guilty about it.

...to wear leggings to work almost every day of the week

...to stay in on weekends to save money

...to dig around in your bra to find the stray hair that fell in there.

...to reminisce about college and all of the good memories it brings back

...to be SOOOO excited for Jamie McGuire's book Walking Disaster! Comes out on Tuesday!

...to listen to the same songs on your Spotify playlist over and over....and over

...to not enjoy Bloglovin' as much as Google Reader

...that certain songs remind me of certain people in my life

...to have different sunglasses to go with different outfits

...to want to be more open on my blog, but still struggle with how much I should share

...to be sore after only doing Zumba for 20 minutes

...to sleep with your puppies on the bed

...to dream about what I'd spend my money on if I ever win the lottery.

...to burn the shit out of your mouth on hot coffee....and then take another sip. It's too good not to.

...to make blog posts on one day of the week, and schedule them for the rest of the week

...to be excited that it got over 30 degrees today!

...to Praise the Lord! He is Risen!

What's Ok with you today?

3 comments:

  1. Dying laughing at the hair in the bra comment! I HATE that!!!

    So I switched to Bloglovin' after deciding I hate trying to read my favorite blogs through the Blogger Dashboard. Why oh why does Google always have to get rid of the good products, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic!
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish that I could wear leggings to work!! I also hope we stay in this weekend to save money. We spent entirely too much last weekend!

    ReplyDelete