
...that I have Monday AND Friday off of work this week. Yahoo for a short week!
...if everything doesn't go your way.
...to be upset when it doesn't, and want to punch someone in the face. (Did I tell you my mom always thought I had an anger problem?)
...to have dyed my hair the lightest it's ever been! It's kinda blonde on top! It was definitely a change, but it's growing on me. Sorry, haven't gotten a good picture of it yet.
...to listen to the same artist on Spotify, over and over, every day for a week.
...to have that blasted chocolate Costco cake for lunch one day. Hey, I can only last for so long from the temptation!
...to spend time at home doing work stuff, and not count the hours.
...speaking of punching people, it's ok to have punched your future relative in the face during a muddy brawl in college at a football game. Hey, she messed with my sister. You DO NOT touch my family. And she stole my hat. Might be a story for another day.
...to blog stalk people you know in real life who also blog.
...to start and finish a book in one day.
...to be completely unmotivated at work, even though you're only working 3 days this week.
...to have worked out 4 day in a row this week! What?!? Who am I???
...to be freaked out about life, but feel better once you turn it over to God.
...to have made it through our first two weeks of helping with the youth group! So far, so good!
...to put doritos on your peanut butter and jelly sandwich. OMGeeee, have you tried it?
...to sing at the top of your lungs in the car...even if there's someone riding with you.
...to piss people off by doing the right thing.
...to have a crabby day, and wish you could just go home and crawl under the blankets.
...to catch up on all your DVR shows in one day.
What's OK with you guys this week???






So awesome that you worked out 4 days in a row! In my book that cancels out the cake - and we all need cheat days every once in a while!
ReplyDeleteThat is all ok! I LOVE when I finish a book in a day.
ReplyDeleteI will have to start playing along with this on on Thursdays.
BTW - I love the new picture of you & Patrick on your sidebar. Girlfriend, you are looking HOT! And Patrick looks like Eric Church. :)
Why are you off Mon & Fri?! Not fair!!! ;) Good job on working out this week. Come to TX and be my workout motivation buddy. K, thanks!
ReplyDeleteI'm totally jealous that you have Friday and Monday off! I think I will have to try Jana out today on the spotify. I only have the "Why You Wanna" song.
ReplyDelete