...first of all, I'm not sure if anyone else noticed (or cared), but my blog
officially reached the triple digits in followers! Yahoo! Seeing how I have been
at this for almost three full years, this is quite an accomplishment for me.
Thanks everyone for reading and commenting on my little ol' blog :)
...this whole mother nature thing. I mean, for real. We got snow, AGAIN, last weekend.
It wasn't that harsh of a winter for us, but it sure is making up for it in
length of time though! This may have something to do with my gloomy mood lately.
...I have had a hard time turning the "off" button on the old hand to mouth problem.
As in, I feel like my mouth has been a garbage disposal for anything and
everything lately. I just have no discipline, and can't seem to say no to
all of the food that is bad for me lately. That, and not a whole lot of
motivation to do any sort of workout. And I even have my elliptical and
bowflex at my house. That's pathetic.
...And adding on to that stuff above, I feel like I've been in a "life funk" the past
couple of weeks. Nothing super/major wrong, but just lots of little stuff that
have become obstacles, and they just keep happening and keep adding up. I
feel like I just need a break.
...I don't know if other people have this problem, but I have a hard time
saying "No" to things when people ask me. Even if it's a favor for someone that
I don't particularly care for, who has stabbed me in the back multiple times.
Why do I do this to myself?
...And not only my life slump, I feel uninspired to blog. Sometimes I'll feel
like I have SO much to share and just can't quite fit it all in. Other times
I feel like I have nothing to write, no one wants to hear what I have to say,
or that I just don't have the energy into making a decent blog post.
....Duck Dynasty. Seriously. "I'm so dope, I'm illegal in 55 states." Uncle Si, you are killing me!
"Hey, my beard is so big, not even Dora can explore it." Where does this guy
come up with this stuff?!?! You can't even make this stuff up! I love that show!
Anyone else feeling this way lately? Is it the weather or what the heck is going on?




I have always struggled with saying no. Especially to family. I have some family members that use me. Finally yesterday I said no. They were shocked and so was I! But you know what? It felt good! I felt like I wasn't tied to them or to do something for them that I didn't want to do. For example, they always call me wanting a haircut. I usually go. The hard part? I have to always go to their house, once I get their it is like walking into a unventilated bar! Ugh! Just thinking about the smell makes me want to gag! Last time I went, I came home and threw all my clothes and cutting capes into the washer with vinegar. At that moment I vowed to not put myself through that again! The point to my story is say no once, you might like it! ;)
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with ALL of these! I'm just coming off of a life and blog slump (hopefully spring break will help me out of it!) and it totally did a number on my eating habits and exercise motivation as well. I'd say that I'm getting "back on track" but right now I need to reevaluate what "on track" means for me, because it's not 1300 calories and constantly tracking on MFP...that's how I burned out the first time. And Duck Dynasty...my fave! I love that show so, so, so much!
ReplyDeleteI might just hire you to write my blog. I identify with all of your randoms lately too! You are not alone! Thank God for Duck Dynasty, its a bright spot in my life!
ReplyDeleteYay for your triple digit followers!
ReplyDeleteI hope that your funk ends soon, those are the worst! Hang in there.
As for not being able to say no, I'm the worst. Seriously, it's bad. I've sort of just accepted it though and decided that I am a person who thrives on being busy and going non-stop so maybe my inability to say no is a good thing!
~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com
Zero motivation over here either. I've got a race that's going to require me to run 11 miles coming up in 5 weeks and I'm lucky to get 3 miles down right now. No idea what to do about that...
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the follower count! :o)
I noticed that you were at 100 followers the other day and meant to text you a congrats! I am sorry that you're in a rut lately. Keep on keeping on, the sun will be out soon for the summer... In the meantime, you're always welcome here in sunny LA :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Congrats on reaching triple digits! You go girl! xoxo
ReplyDelete