Although we don't have kids, we have been known to get Easter baskets for our puppies...
And since some of you might have some extra time on your hands to do some reading, I thought I'd share the latest trilogy I read with you, and my thoughts:
In Flight
Mile High
Grounded
When reserved flight attendant Bianca gets one look at billionaire hotel owner James Cavendish, she loses all of her hard-won composure. For a girl who can easily juggle a tray of champagne flutes at 35,000 feet in three inch heels, she finds herself shockingly weak-kneed from their first encounter. The normally unruffled Bianca can't seem to look away from his electrifying turquoise gaze. They hold a challenge, and a promise, that she finds impossible to resist, and she is a girl who is used to saying no and meaning it.
Bianca is accustomed to dealing with supermodels and movie stars in her job as a first class flight attendant, but James Cavendish puts them all to shame in the looks department. If only it were just his looks that she found so irresistible about the intimidating man, Bianca could have ignored his attentions. But what tempts her like never before is the dominant pull he seems to have over her from the moment they meet, and the promise of pleasure, and pain, that she reads in his eyes.
Lezbehonest (Pitch Perfect reference!)...if you're like me, most of you probably didn't just read that book description. So I'll get to my review:
First of all, if you loved or even liked 50 Shades, this is the next best thing! Except James isn't as much of a jerk as Christian Grey. However, a lot of the story line is similar. Rich guy with issues, humble girl that had a terrible upbringing. Although in this book, I really enjoyed the characters that were developed.
The first book was scorching hot! It was pretty erotic in some spots, so if you don't like that sort of stuff, might as well skip this series. But if you like that sort of stuff, this is right up your alley. I liked how the story developed through all three of the books. Although in the end, like 50 Shades, it just seemed impossible for 2 people to have sex so much.
If you want a much more in-depth book review, read this book blog's!
Overall I enjoyed it, and gave it 4 out of 5 stars!
Any other good books I should be reading soon???
Have a great weekend everyone, and happy Easter!







I love the fact that the dogs get Easter Baskets :)
ReplyDeleteI hope your Easter lunch went well today! I can't wait to see pictures of everything you made!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter!
ReplyDeleteI just finished In Need of a Good Wife. It was fantastic!
Just bought the book, it looks good.
ReplyDeleteI need to get back to reading soon! I'm not a 50 Shades gril, but good review!
ReplyDelete