Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Funnies

 Every once in awhile, when I'm feeling sad....or bored...or unmotivated....I go to Pinterest. I mean, who doesn't? Seriously. I was there the other day, and found some amazingly hilarious e-cards that I just had to share. Enjoy, and happy Friday!! P.S. sorry for the language if you're offended.









And if there were ever two words that would sum up my entire existence...these would be it.




7 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! Bitch Sticker? Hilarious! I also say "Bitch Please" ALL the time! Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the neck exercise! HAHA! Happy Friday friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious. I love the honey do list one---awesome!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha I totally exercised my neck, AND I think I could use that fire detector one multiple times per week.

    Cheers to Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFL! These are GREAT! Thanks for the Friday fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just read this! And almost died!! Just read Gone With The Wind all the way through and LOVED IT! Hopefully I can convince husband to watch it this weekend :). Oh Scarlett... I'll remember this saying tomorrow at work "Bitch Please"

    ReplyDelete