Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Monday, March 4, 2013

Update on my Goals

I thought since usually on Mondays I do a weekly check in on my health goals, today would be a good day to do a review of my yearly goals too. So first things first:

I did a weigh in last week, and I am down another pound! Total weight loss is 43 lbs!!! That is such a huge number...sometimes I can't even believe it myself. Just gotta keep on going! I had lost motivation for a bit and thought I was doing ok, but I can always tell when I'm eating better, because I actually continue to lose weight, and my stomach gets flat (well, as flat as it can right now!).

My goals last week were:

1) No eating out
2) Stay under my calories 5 out of 7 days
3) Drink 80 oz. of water a day
4) Work out 4 times

So how did I do? Pretty good! I didn't eat out at all, which is pretty hard! I did REALLY well with my calories, and stayed under EVERY DAY! I did a great job with my water, but not so good with the working out. I dont think I worked out even once...4 times was a bit lofty...whoops.

So onto this week's goals! This is where I need your help!

It seems like I do the same goals every week, so I'm looking to add a couple more, REALISTIC goals to my lifestyle. Any suggestions? And let's be realistic...I'm not doing Yeast Free (I'm a wheat farmer for goodness sake!) or anything too drastic.

**************************************************************

As for my other goals for the year, I'm coming along pretty nicely! You can read all of them here.

1) 2/20
    I have cooked 2 new recipes from Pinterest, and both were winners! I    posted about them last Friday.

3) 2/5
    I've visited 2 new places already this year! Washington D.C. and Canada! Starting the year out great!





4) 5/20
    I've read 5 new books so far this year, and 2 since I put out my goals for the year. Be looking for their reviews soon! The Edge of Never and Playing for Keeps. 


5) 1/12
    I sent one note to a friend in the mail. I think that's a lost are these days, and I'm excited to start doing that again. Who doesn't love getting fun mail?!

10) Kind of been continuing to read our daily devotional. Sometimes he passes out before we can read it, and other times we just plain forget. But, it's still on the nightstand to read before bed, so we'll keep reading!

12) DONE! Blog facelift complete!

I think so far I'm getting a GREAT jump on my goals for the year! The thing that's going to be hard is the 10 different Pinterest ideas. Yeesh! I better get on that one!

How are you doing on your goals for the year?

5 comments:

  1. It's March 4 and you've accomplished so much already! Good for you. My 2013 goals aren't going well, at all. I have to work on those!

    43 pounds? Congrats to you! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on your list!! And I love the blog face lift!

    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the weight loss! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the blog face lift! I think it fits PERFECTLY. Good job on the goals :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing great on your goals... I haven't done so good so far... but then again we are only in March! I need to jump to it!

    ReplyDelete