PERFECTLY SAID!
I LOVE this - very well put! Thanks for sharing.
Doesn't get any truer and clearer than that!
I read that recently, and it is so poignant!
wow...this is so true!thank you for sharing what your friend had posted!
Amen Sista!
Thanks for sharing this. It breaks my heart when people have the wrong idea of Christians.
Love it - think I'm going to have to share this with my senior high Sunday School students!
PERFECTLY SAID!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this - very well put! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteDoesn't get any truer and clearer than that!
ReplyDeleteI read that recently, and it is so poignant!
ReplyDeletewow...this is so true!
ReplyDeletethank you for sharing what your friend had posted!
Amen Sista!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this. It breaks my heart when people have the wrong idea of Christians.
ReplyDeleteLove it - think I'm going to have to share this with my senior high Sunday School students!
ReplyDelete