The winner of our Outback Steakhouse gift card is the fabulous:
Ashley Flynn!!!! She gave us 17 names, and we ended up picking the name Clementine for our cow. I know Ash in real life and she is one of my good girlfriends from college. Both she and her husband Dan are in the Army and have served overseas several times between both of them. They are more than deserving of this!
I'll email you letting you know the information I need to send your gift card! CONGRATS!!!
Second drumroll please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The winner of our Amazon gift card is the amazing:
Kelsey Eaton!!!
Again, I'll email you the info I need from you to get your gift card to you asap!
THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone who entered! Rest assured, there are plenty of cows born every year, so this probably won't be the last time I do this sort of thing!
And for any of you who are SUPER bummed about not winning, I have GREAT news for you! My girl Kelli over at Kelli's Kraziness is doing the SAME EXACT THING in April! So really, you have another shot at winning. Beef lovers unite! And non-beef lovers too (that's for you Celeste and Sarah ;) )
***************************************************************************
So not only was the title referring to my winners, but I'm actually going to share a Chicken Dinner recipe with you. Seems kind of odd when adding it to a blog giveaway promoting beef, no? Well, I'm just trying to spread the agriculture love around to all types of dinners.
I give you: Chicken Tamale Casserole
Ingredients:
- 1 cup (4 ounces) preshredded 4-cheese Mexican blend cheese, divided ( grate my own cheese-it's just better)
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (14 3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8.5-ounce) box corn muffin mix (such as Martha White)
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- Cooking spray
- 1 (10-ounce) can red enchilada sauce (such as Old El Paso)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2. Combine 1/4 cup cheese and next 7 ingredients (through chiles) in a large bowl, stirring just until moist. Pour mixture into a 9 x 9–inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until set. Pierce entire surface liberally with a fork; pour enchilada sauce over top. Top with chicken; sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup cheese. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until cheese melts. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes. Cut into 8 pieces; top each serving with 1 tablespoon sour cream.




.jpg)
Yum Im loving that casserole! Love the name this was a great idea girl
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Ashley! I love the name!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a great recipe, thanks Nicole.
Haha! If I come visit you in Montana, I'll eat beef...as long as I didn't meet it while it was still alive. ;o)
ReplyDeleteClementine is perfect! I love it!
Ooo... Looks like a really yummy recipe!
ReplyDelete