Haven't done this in awhile, and I've been a Pinterest junkie the past week, so why not?
I've had some major shopping fever lately. And it kinda sucks because 1) The stuff I want is not cheap, and 2) wile everyone else in America is getting ready for spring, apparently we're still in the middle of winter.
But a girl can still dream, right? So I went to the good ol' Pinterest board to find some stuff that I've been lusting after lately.
A long striped skirt like this. It just looks comfortable, and easy to wear!
Doesn't get any better than this.
I'm loving all the different and stacked bracelets. But I need more because
I'm getting sick of the few that I have to stack.
Loooooove these.
I've also been looking for some dresses to wear to weddings
that I'll be attending this summer. This one is cute!
Simple, cute and comfy.
This would be a good dress to wear to a wedding, but probably with
a jean jacket or something.
And I know I'm a little late on the bandwagon, but I've recently
taking a liking to anything with skulls on it. I need to get one of these!
And last but certainly not least...I've been wanting a Michael Kors purse!
A big one like this that I can fit all of my crap in!
What have you been wanting lately?














this makes me want to go shopping! so many cute things!
ReplyDeleteHelene in Between ,
I like that bag, I love layering bracelets, and I love the Home t-shirt!
ReplyDeleteThe home tee's I've seen are so cute! Also loving that cross shirt you picked!
ReplyDeletenew to your blog and loving it! :)
ReplyDelete-Heather Ann
I love that blue lacey dress and the pink one! Only a couple more months and I can finally break out my cute clothes again! (The few I own, anyways...)
ReplyDeleteI'm completely in love with that purse. And the maxi skirt is so pretty!
ReplyDeleteI would love for you to stop by my blog and say hi! leslyni.blogspot.com
Have a wonderful day!
I've been eyeing all these Spring trends too! Super cute stuff ;)
ReplyDeleteCute picks! I love that little pink dress and the cross sweater!
ReplyDeleteYour newest follower,
Brooke =)