I loaded up the dogs in the gator, and drove about a mile down our dirt road.
Enjoy!
(P.S. Picmonkey wasn't working, so I wasn't able to get a watermark on my pictures. Please don't steal them! Remember-I also have a tracker on my blog-so if you do steal them, I'll know who you are :) )
Wheat fields near our house.
Beautiful sunset!
One of my Father in law's wheat fields. The wheat is just starting to turn yellow here.
Down the road from our house.
This would be so much more awesome if there weren't two power lines in the picture :(
Old farm truck.




These are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! My favorites are the first and third ones. I love seeing all that wheat!!!! Great job, once again!
ReplyDeleteTHanks! picmonkey wasn't working the other day...have you been on there lately and had any luck?
DeleteOh wow, these are great!! Love theone of your father in law's field and that old truck. Awesome!
ReplyDelete~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com
Thanks! I have LOTS of old trucks and equipment to take pictures of. Having 5 generations of farmers will do that do a place!
DeleteWow girl! These are breathtaking!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos!
ReplyDeleteIf I hadn't seen it myself, I'd think you photoshopped these. How gorgeous.
ReplyDelete