Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, August 10, 2012

It's Friday, People!

This is a link up that Amanda from Princess of the Panhandle and I do every week...Please join us! 

 Now for the link up: We all have highs and lows of the week. This is a place to review your past week and give a FLIP ON to those great things and a virtual FLIP OFF to those not-so-great things! Make sure you grab the button to put on your post, and give both of our blogs credit if you decide to link up. Thank you for participating! 




FLIP ON!

...Do I really need to say this one? Ok, twist my arm. FLIP ON TO MY FARMER'S MARKET SALE TODAY!!! I am beyond excited! As you read this, I'm standing at my table selling all of my veggies and baked goodies. I promise to have a post on Monday letting you all know how I did! And if you're in Sidney reading this (Ahem, AMANDA! PENNY!) come by and buy my stuff!

...FLIP ON to several new blogs that I follow. I really enjoy reading what these two have to say!



One of the reasons I like both of these girls, is because they both reply to ALL of the comments I put on their blogs! And let's be honest...who doesn't love that? 

I enjoy talking with Tiffany because she knows about all of this agriculture stuff that I talk about, and I can understand when she talks about FFA and her ag upbringing. It's like a secret farmer code!

Lelia is just cute as a button-she is a newlywed who talks about their home remodeling, fashion, and had some GREAT anniversary ideas for your spouse. 

Show them some love people!

...FLIP ON to my grandparents who are visiting this weekend!

...FLIP ON to firefighters who save doggies. This pup was rescued from a fire in an apartment building in Bozeman, MT this week. Warms my heart, it does.


Thankfully, NO ONE was hurt in the fire-animals included! 



FLIP OFF!!!

...FLIP OFF to my soda bottle not being completely closed, and emptying into my Coach purse :( :( :( Super double-triple sad on that one. The life of my ipod is still in question at this point in time...

...FLIP OFF to the shit stick who dumped salsa and God knows what else in the public bathroom in my office building and plugged the toilets. That's what TRASH CANS are for, clown.

...FLIP OFF to the random cat who attacked one of my cats at home last week. He now has an infected abscess on his tail. I had to go to the vet and get antibiotics for him. It's a big lump under his fur and it's very sensitive to the touch. Poor baby :(



That's all my friends! I can't wait to share the Farmer's Market with you!

HAPPY WEEKEND!


8 comments:

  1. The terrorist cat returns!!! I'm so sorry!!! :o(

    I hope you do REALLY well at the farmer's market today! I can't wait to hear about it! It's gonna make all that hard work worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could come buy from you! Farmers Markets in AZ are ok...but a little on the dry and wilty side sometimes. Glad it went well. And thanks for the new blogs to follow! I'm always looking for good reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a fun idea! i enjoyed reading it!

    Have a great weekend!! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously I can not believe how stupid people can be sometimes. Salsa in a toilet? Are you joking me? What is even the point of that? One day the human race will get smarter... one day... Just found your blog and I'm so excited to get to know you better and follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so sweet, Nicole! Thank you for the shout out! So glad we're blog friends. :)

    And seriously--salsa down the toilet? WHO does that?

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did the Farmer's Market go???? I'm dying to know!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see how your booth went! I hope you took pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love reading your flip ons and offs but I've never done one myself! Maybe I'll give it a try this coming Friday???

    ReplyDelete