I decided to link up with Amanda @ Princess of the Panhandle and J @ An Unstyled Life
So...Texas...
It produced one of the BEST things ever...
My best friend STEF! She lives in the Ft. Worth area, which I will be gracing with my presence in exactly 11 days. See, we've been friends for, well, since we were skinny bishes in college. Please, excuse my giant white hoop earrings and greasy looking hair that I thought looked good this way.
This chick is legit. We got along so well in college and still do, for SO many reasons. Mostly because we both say what everyone else is thinking, and can pretty well entertain ourselves without the help of anyone or anything. We lived together for 1 summer in college, and pretty much had the time of our lives. It included motorcycle rides with random men, sneaking into Bozeman bars while underage, Velveeta shells and cheese and Sex and the City marathons. We've been friends for almost 10 years now, still have weekly phone dates and she was even my MOH in my wedding :)
I've been to Texas only once before, back in 2004 (I think?) to visit her family during summer vacation. It was FUN! This time, we'll be visiting all of the places she likes to go out to, going to a Brad Paisley/Band Perry/Easton Corbin concert in Dallas, getting mani/pedis, and going to a Texas Rangers game.
To say I am excited is an UNDERSTATEMENT!!!







I'm so excited for you to come! I hope that ya'll can squeeze in time for me! But I just found out that D has a rodeo next week on the 17th and I'll be back on the 18th late in the evening I think. :)) Thanks for linking up. Don't forget to put your info in our widget so others can see your post.
ReplyDeleteDang that's gonna be a fun trip!!!! I love the first pic of you guys...greasy hair and all!!! :o)
ReplyDeleteWell, gosh darn..let me WELCOME you to TEX-ASS.....we likin having visitors - and know you are gonna have one hell of a time.....Be sure and visit the WEST-O-PLEX (thats the best side of DFW) Enjoy, hear now...
ReplyDeleteWOOP WOOP! Yay for Stef! I'm excited for you to visit her.
ReplyDeleteLook at you Sexy Momma dont you just love looking back.
ReplyDeleteGirl Texas is my Heaven on Earth we love it there and make it a trip at least twice a year. The Farmer really wants to make a game he love some Rangers and what can I say baseball players and tight pants whats not to like.
While you are there try to hit up the stock yards and BillyBobs.
Headbands: I got my first one in Vegas at the NFR and then orded a few from VioletLove, Etsy, and found the one in the picture at Catos. Girl I thought I would look craxy and when I first started I thought this is not me but the farmer loved them so I kept wearing them and now I just love em and so me. You will rock that baby Im sure of it
i get to be there, i get to be there!!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting for you! It is always wonderful to get together with those to whom you are close.
ReplyDelete***I am stopping by from the hop, enjoy your day. :)