Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Monday, August 13, 2012

Success!!!

Thank you for all of the well-wishes from the farmer's market! I am happy to report, that things went GREAT!!!

My grandparents were here, so they came to help, as well as this clown:


For veggies, I had beets (14 bunches), green beans (14 bags), peas (6 bags), red leaf lettuce (6 heads) and green leaf lettuce (14 heads). I sold almost all of everything! The green beans were gone within 45 minutes, and I only had 1 head of red leaf and 2 heads of green leaf left. The beets were all gone, and apparently people didn't want a lot of peas, because I had most of those left.

For baked goods I had banana bread (6 loaves), beer bread (8 loaves), English muffin bread (8 loaves) 19 mini loaves of chocolate zucchini bread and 9 mini loaves of banana bread. I came home with 2 loaves of beer bread and 4 mini loaves of banana bread).

All in all, I earned over $300!

Here is our little table set-up:


You can see my little sample mini-muffins in the front. Behind that from left to right is the English muffin bread, banana bread and beer bread.

This little guys are delicious! I made signs like this for everything I sold.

Look how awesome my beets look!

Peas in the front, and green beans in the back.

We had such a good time, and I am glad I sold out of most everything! Since I'll be in Texas this weekend I won't be attending the market again, but I will be there the following week! I already had several people telling me they wanted to buy certain things from me when I came back to sell.

Again, thank you all for your well wishes!!!

8 comments:

  1. Excellent!!!! I'm so glad you practically sold out of everything!!! This makes me want to go to our farmer's market like right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! Look at you go! If I lived there I would definitely buy my produce from you! Congrats girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With how great you cook, I'm shocked that you had ANYTHING left!!! Look at you- who says Patrick's the farmer in the family?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute setup! I would seriously buy from you just based on the cute little signs alone. Glad it went well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you go girl wow good job. All that bread sounds so good. My mouth is watering from the pictures loves amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for farmers market! I'm glad it went well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh how fun...I would have come to
    Your booth for sure...those muffins look
    So good!

    ReplyDelete