Now for the link up: We all have highs and lows of the week. This is a place to review your past week and give a FLIP ON to those great things and a virtual FLIP OFF to those not-so-great things! Make sure you grab the button to put on your post, and give both of our blogs credit if you decide to link up. Thank you for participating!
FLIP ON!
...Flip on to the rain today...after it's been ridiculous hot the last month, it's a cool 58 degrees this morning. LOVE it!
...FLIP ON to getting a massage today! It's been four months...TOO LONG!
...Flip ON to getting all of my stuff ready for Farmer's Market! I am realizing that if I do well, I'm not gonna have a whole lot to sell after the first 2. But that's a good thing!
...FLip ON to getting caught up at work. It's an AMAZING feeling.
...Flip ON to my grandparents coming in 6 days!
...FLIP ON ON ON to it being 2 weeks until I go to Texas to see my best friend! YAHOOO!!!!
FLIP OFF!
...to the above-mentioned fair food that will inevitably give me way more calories than one should consume in a normal day. I think I'll start back with myfitnesspal after the Fair...ol' jeans are gettin' a lil snug these days.
...FLIP OFF to myself for still not finishing my Nashville posts...I'll probably only do one more and just condense it down as much as I can.
...FLIP OFF to the stinkin flies that have appeared out of nowhere, and are EVERYWHERE. I'm comin' for ya suckers!
That's it my friends! I hope you all have a FABULOUS weekend!





Good luck with the farmers market! I can't wait to hear how it goes. Rock that!
ReplyDelete58 degrees?!? I gotta admit...I'm pretty jealous. It's still stifling here.
ReplyDeleteI hope you make a lot of money at the farmer's market! That'll make pulling all those weeds totally worth it! :o)
Have fun at the fair. I have got to be the only person who doesn't like fair food. It always gives me an upset stomach. I'm probably sparing myself quite a few pounds this way though.
I'm jealous of the fir food and the massage! Hope you enjoyed it. Can't wait for you to come to Texas!!!!
ReplyDelete