Hello to my supportive blogger friends who think I was robbed by not being on the front page of the newspaper! You all know how to make a pouting girl feel good about herself :) THANKS!
So it's Thursday, and true to my form, I think of these things ALL week. Problem is, I usually forget them and have to come up with a whole new group of "It's Ok's." So here we go!
It's OK....
...that today is my Friday...AGAIN!
...that I was in beast mode this week for work to get a bunch of stuff done!
...that some weeks I feel like a bottomless pit and although I feel like I'm constantly eating, I'm still hungry!
...that I stopped following a couple of blogs because they never reply back to my comments. THANK YOU to those bloggers who do! And for you guys who comment on my blog, most of yours say "no-reply blogger" but I respond anyways-just in case it works!
...that I wear bracelets and rings to work to complete my outfit, but take them off once I get here cause I can't stand having them on when I'm typing.
...that I still tear up sometimes when I hear the song my husband and I danced to at our wedding :) Awwwww :)
...that I still tear up sometimes when I hear the song my husband and I danced to at our wedding :) Awwwww :)
...that I'm considering coloring my hair out of a box instead of the salon...GASP!
...that I am already BEYOND excited for my parents to come visit in November!!!
...that my mom told me I should probably wash my hair every other day instead of every 3 days cause it looked bad! LOL.
...to have a bad day and feel sorry for yourself...just as long as you pick yourself up the next.
...to have a pile of books at home and on your kindle, but continue to accumulate more :)
...to NOT crave Taco Bell! I hate that place! Taco-Hell-Gut-Rot is more like it.
...to forget to take pictures of farm stuff to share with you all. Boooo, bad blogger!
...to want to punch parents/caregivers in the face (and then some) for leaving children (or pets!) in the car during the summertime. WTF is wrong with these people?





It's definitely ok!! I hate when bloggers don't read and comment..like what's the poiing?!
ReplyDeleteI end up replying to no-reply comments too! lol I have been trying to read a book on my kindle since easter and I still haven't finished it! ha! I like to read, it just gets put at the bottom of my list! People who leave their children or pets in the car are just plain sorry! Who would do such a stupid thing? I see it all the time and it's sad.
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet that you still tear up to your first dance song. I hope I will be that way for many years!
ReplyDeleteI never used to reply to comments because I didn't realize you could, until Chelsea from Hello Miss Chelsea started replying to all of mine! Now I generally reply to most of them. If they just say something like "Cool!" I don't, but I don't think it registered to me for a long while that that was proper blogger etiquette.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I color my hair from the box! But I do mine darker, so yanno :)
YAY I see you in two days!!!! Bring your Off Spray, because I (who never ever ever get bitten by mosquitos) woke up this morning with a bite on my tummy. If I get West Nile will you come hold my hand in the hospital here in Dallas???
LEt me know how box hair color works Im sick of paying each month to get it done. Im also bad about farm oics sometimes Im on a roll then others I forget. Why dont they leave parents or caregivers in a hot car all day and see if it happens again.
ReplyDeleteI'm 99% sure that the no reply bloggers won't get your email. ;o) When I get a comment from them, normally I'll go to their blog and respond to their comment on their latest post. I'm not really sure of the etiquette for that situation though!
ReplyDeleteI hear ya on the bottomless pit...this is starting to catch up with me now that I'm not running as much. :o( What song did you guys dance to at your wedding? And what color are you dyeing your hair? I'm itching to go dark again, but I don't think my poor little hair can handle it. Booo.
What a great list!!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Have so much fun in Texas friend!!
ReplyDeleteI am the same way. There are just some rings and bracelets that look great with an outfit but slow you down at work.
ReplyDeleteI still follow even if they dont comment back, because they eventually figure out that i'm loyal or we find something in common. Although, I do remember one blogger that would never comment back and then when my blog got "bigger" than hers, she was up my butt. Pretty funny.
ReplyDelete