Home About Me Good Eats Photography

Friday, August 17, 2012

Flip On/Flip Off Friday!

Well my friends, this is gonna be short,  sweet, and to the point today, because I'm blogging from my phone in the airport!

FLIP ON-
-To me gracing the great state of Texas with my presence this weekend!
-Flip on to the Brad Paisley/Band Perry/Easton Corbin concert we'll be going to tomorrow night! AND an extra special flip on to getting to hang out with my cousin, Lacey in the City, while I'm there!
-Flip on to the plane actually being in time today.

FLIP OFF-
-To the apparent West Nile Virus outbreak in Dallas....awesome. wish me luck!
-To the impending heat and humidity that will kick my butt while I'm there!
-Aaaand flip off to the many small children I see getting ready to board my flight...

That's it friends! Hope you have a great weekend and I'll catch up with you next week!

4 comments:

  1. I love that you just flipped off children! hahaha

    But I got a flip ON, so it's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I know you will have fun cant wait to hear all about it. I love me some Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better be careful! I'd be carrying a fly swatter and extra strength bug spray!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaahahahaha....Cory and I freak out when we see babies and toddlers getting on our plane, too! :o)

    West Nile Virus?! What the heck?? Is smallpox making a comeback, too?

    ReplyDelete