Does it seem like it took forever and a day to get here this week? Sheesh! Hand me a cocktail!
Today is Friday, so that means my weekly Flip On/Flip Off Friday with AMANDA!
Now for the link up: We all have highs and lows of the week. This
is a place to review your past week and give a FLIP ON to those great
things and a virtual FLIP OFF to those not-so-great things! Make sure
you grab the button to put on your post, and give both of our blogs
credit if you decide to link up. Thank you for participating!
FLIP ON!!!!
...to the Wagon Train. Let me explain. Culbertson has a Saddle Club that promotes like, riding horses, rodeos and stuff. Every year a bunch of people gather up their horses, COVERED WAGONS, and ride around a 12 mile trail, somewhere around the town. Well this year, it just so happens to go onto some of our family's land! And they asked us to help cook breakfast one of the days! I cannot WAIT to experience this, and share pictures with you guys. I'll explain the rest next week!
...to my hubby who took me on a little adventure for our anniversary :) More on that next week too!
...for things working out, so that I get to see my niece at the end of September! YAY! Look at these big cheeses for the camera!
...and speaking of my niece, FLIP ON to hearing hear say "Auntie co co" for the first time. Talk about melt my heart!
...Flip On to me to slowly trying to talk myself into starting myfitnesspal again. I'm almost there, I swear.
FLIP OFF!!!
...to our power bill being eexxxxxpensive this month! Air conditioning and watering the yard KILLED me this month! Yikes! My lawn is gonna be a little more brown from here on out...
...To people who are adults, yet throw hissy fits and pout like a child. Grow up.
... to the massive spider bite on the back of my leg...this thing hurts! Hopefully it goes away in the next couple days.
...FLIP OFF to fires and smoky air :(
...to myself for misplacing both of our PO Box keys. UGH.
That's all my friends! For all of you who get Monday off, yahoO! Happy Weekend and Labor Day everyone!






Congrats on the anniversary!!!
ReplyDeleteI can totally relate to the spider bite! I have one on my hoo-ha right now. TMI?? ;o) I told Cory that if it turns out to be a brown recluse bite or something, I will stay at home and die. There is no way I'm walking into the dr's office and dropping my panties so he can check it out! ;o)
YAY YAY YAY for Friday!!! And for Kendall saying Auntie Co Co! So darn cute. I can't wait to hear about the Wagon Trail AND the adventure ya'll went on for your anniversary!
ReplyDeleteGreat list! And Auntie Co Co - love it!
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous weekend.
Aww...Auntie Coco. So cute. Happy Anniversary girl! I like Anniversaries better than birthdays now!
ReplyDelete