...It's OK....
...that while I type, I am devouring a whole bag of microwave popcorn. And it's the Movie Theater Butter kind. Don't judge me.
...that today is my Friday! And I'm only working a half day at that! WOOP WOOP!
...that I feel guilty if I don't comment on one of my favorite bloggers' posts.
...that I look forward to the end of my workday, just so I can go home and get a million other things on my to-do list done.
...that I consider leggings a legitimate form of dress pant.
...that I don't have perfect writing skills when it comes to this here blog.
...and when it comes time to try and write something beautiful, most of the time I just say, "Screw it. That's not me."
...that we are participating in another FFA Alumni fundraiser tonight at the county fair! Make that money money!
...that I hate taking out the trash in my office, so I just keep pushing it down further and further into the can.
...that sometimes I can't think of anything to type for these, so I sit and stare at all of the stuff at home or in my office, hoping that it inspires me to be "OK" about something.
...that I got a latte delivered right to my office by my mother in law yesterday! Now THAT is love.
...that I'm not working a full 5-day week the whole month of August. YEAH!
...that I HATE going to the grocery store after work.
That's IT! What's ok with you?!





It's ok that I have now vowed to live life to the fullest and not take any chances on anything. I had taken life to granted before last Tuesday and I will never do that again.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have time to rest. You sound so busy.
ReplyDeleteIf you ask me this week, I'd say it's okay to cry sometime to let the clutches in your heart.and it's okay too that your man caught you crying in hiding under the blanket.
You eat that popcorn, sister! And of course it's movie theater butter, is there any other kind? No. I don't think so.
ReplyDelete~Tiffany
http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com
I can relateto all ofthese!!! Ps I think any form of popcorn is acceptable since it did start outas a veggie!
ReplyDeleteI feel guilty when I don't comment too! I always read yours and my friend Alix's everyday, but sometimes I do it from my phone or sometimes I'm not logged into my blogger email address (its not connected to my regular email), so I don't always comment. But I ALWAYS read!!
ReplyDelete