And well, we haven't killed each other yet, so I'd say we're doing good! Ha ha ha.
This week I'm still linking up with Amber and Neely for It's Ok Thursday, but this one is going to be, surprise surprise, a harvest edition!
It's OK...
...that my husband ate nothing but ham and turkey sandwiches for lunch for 2 weeks straight.
...that I peed in the middle of an open field. Hey, I had too much coffee and there is NO stopping for potty breaks once you've started working!
...that we got done in TWO weeks! That's practically a record!!
...that some days I do nothing but make meals.
...that even on my "vacation" from work, I still worked on the farm for half of it.
...that the neighbor called TWICE to let us know our cows were out. Crazy bovines!
...that you eat leftovers for dinner more than once because you have to cook mass amounts of food at each meal.
...that I buy all sorts of junk food like Oreos, Chips Ahoy, sunflower seeds, chips, peanuts, etc. for the boys to eat while on the combines.
...that stuff breaks, and you have to use duct tape to put it back together until harvest is over.
...to be upset with the dealership for not fixing your combine fast enough!
...to run around the countryside like crazy, drivings pickups back and forth, taking one farmer to one field, the next farmer to a different field, etc.
...to stall the fuel pickup 8 times while trying to flag a combine. Hey, I'm learning people, give me a break!
I love you, crazy husband of mine! Here's to 4 years and many more!





Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeletehappy 4th anniversary, enjoy your day!! :)
ReplyDeleteHAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you two crazy kids!!!! Love you both and cheers to so many, many more years ahead!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! And Happy Harvest being finished!
ReplyDelete