It's OK...
...that I get a small joy out of being the first person to use the toilet after it has been cleaned in a public restroom.
...that my mom's license plate says this:
A funny woman, she is.
...that sometimes at work when I have to fill in for other people, I have NO clue what I'm doing. But I pretend really well :)
...that yesterday for lunch I had nothing but chips and homemade salsa.
...that I was thinking that each day this week was Thursday, and wondered why the HECK Friday was taking so long to get here.
...that I daydream about Ryan Lochte on a regular basis
...that I have the urge to get another tattoo. All of my siblings have two each, and I only have one still. Patrick said he wanted one now too :)
...to have so many things going on , that my housework gets neglected
...to have too many clothes to fit in my dresser and closets :)
...to still be wishing that I had an accent from my Tennessee trip
...that I miss certain bloggers when they haven't blogged in awhile
...to have to make "phone dates" with my friends to make sure we keep in touch
...that it's FAIR WEEK here and pretty much everything shuts down because everyone is at the fair. You small town people know what I'm talking about!
...that I only use Instagram when I'm traveling because the 3G is so slow here and can't upload my pics. Actually no, that's not ok.
What's OK with YOU this week?






LOL I can't believe that your mom put that plate on her car...it's so funny!!!
ReplyDeletelol at the license plate...it's okay that i want to take my nose off because i've been blowing it for the last two days!
ReplyDeleteAhahaha, I love your mom!
ReplyDeleteHomemade salsa is the best! You def need another tattoo :)